Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cole had his baby blessing!

Just after Nate gave Cole a beautiful blessing at the Tabernacle.


Sadie and Miriam Clift happened to be visiting Honolulu from Idaho and were able to make it to his blessing. It was so nice having them there!


Some of my girl friends: Kellie, Olya, me, Lieren, Sadie. All these girls are wearing heels and I'm wearing flats...that's why I look so short!


Daddy and Cole outside the Tab after the blessing! It was a little bright outside so Cole was having a hard time opening his eyes.


Some of the men who helped with the blessing: Heber, Eli, Lame, and Chandler. Heber actually was a little late and wasn't able to help, but he was there (right outside the doors!). Uncle Steele helped with the blessing but left before we could get the picture. The bishopric was also there helping. Lame served in Samoa with Nate and is from Tonga but is just in Hawaii visiting.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

ahh! Looks like it was a special day with special loved ones (especiall Cole)! Is it me, or does that baby look like a Berg? I see your Dad! : )

Michael said...

I love Cole's little outfit! So cute!

becca olsen said...

Opps it's Becca not Mike! ..just thought I'd clarify that