Monday, October 11, 2010

Manoa Falls Hike

On conference Sunday, our friends Brint and Brea suggested we hike to Manoa Falls between sessions. We thought it was a great idea to get out of the house, enjoy some nature, wear Zak out, and do a hike we hadn't done before. Little did we know we were about to embark on one wet, rainy, muddy, slippery hike! Zak and Duke loved jumping in the puddles (and the river for Duke). Zak also loved throwing rocks in the river. He wasn't so sure what to think when it really started raining, but we had a great time. I didn't get pictures of us with the Hiatt's...but they were there too. Trust me.

Holy humid! Nate and I posing with the crazy bamboo.
Crazy bamboo...

Such a cute family picture....right?! NOT!!! But it's the only picture that proves we got to the waterfall. So this is us, in all our soaking wet glory! I didn't realize what i looked like or I would've just take a picture of the boys with the waterfall! Fun times!

3 comments:

Jill said...

loving the belly! glad to see someone else is showing and not just me!

Brea said...

i am so proud of you!!!

Brittany said...

So Cute! We miss you guys!